Don’t forget to check out our brand new website –
Vaginal discharge is most often a normal and regular however abnormal amount of discharge can lead to yeast and bacterial infection. Watch how you can treat abnormal vaginal discharge using natural ingredients like apple cider vinegar!
Check other ### NATURAL HOME REMEDIES ### videos:
A. MENSTRUAL CRAMPS :
B. FEMALE STERILITY :
C. YEAST INFECTION :
Subscribe Here :
Also, check our food therapy channel:
Abnormal Vaginal Discharge:
• Foul smell
• Abnormal amount of discharge
• Itching around the vagina
• Pain in abdomen or pelvis
• Yeast and bacterial infection
• Use of antibiotics & birth control pills
• Pregnancy or stress
• Wearing tight or synthetic inners
Natural home remedy using apple cider vinegar :
1. Add 2 cups of apple cider vinegar in a bowl
2. Now add ½ cup of water
3. Apply it on your vagina
4. Let it soak for 20 min
5. Use this every day until the infection cures
Natural home remedy using coriander:
1. Add a glass of water in a bowl
2. Put a handful of coriander leaves in it
3. Let the leaves soak in the water overnight
4. Strain the water in the morning
5. Have it on empty stomach early every morning.
• Eat yogurt daily to cure vaginal infections & restore your health.
• Maintain good hygiene levels. Clean your genital area twice a day & keep it dry to prevent the bacteria from breeding further.
• Make it a practice to change your inners 2-3 times a day as this will help to keep away the bacteria from the vagina &reduce discomfort & smell.
• Avoid wearing extremely tight fitting or synthetic inners as it may cause irritation. Using cotton underwear will help you avoid vaginal sweating that may lead to a build of bacteria.
• Add more amount of fruits & vegetables in your daily diet. Also, drink at least 2-3 litres of water a day to stay away from infections.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: